Microbes are everywhere. In fact, Americans spend nearly $5 billion each year on illnesses caused by microbes, according to Cone Health. So how do we reduce the chances of getting sick? Washing our hands with regular soap under warm running water is one of the best ways to prevent illness and the spread of virus to others. Take the time and wash your hands regularly.
According to Cone Health, follow the following steps:
- Wet your hands with running water and soap.
- Rub your hands together to make a lather and scrub well for 20 seconds.
- Remember to clean your wrists, backs of your hands, between your fingers and under your fingernails.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly under running water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel or air dryer.
We may exercise proper hand washing, but this does not prevent microbes from adhering to the original surface we encounter. Routine cleaning and traditional disinfectants are a quick solution and only temporary. However, MicroShield 360’s antimicrobial coating system is not reactionary, it is preventative. Our coating system is EPA registered and FDA approved for direct food contact surfaces.
Contact us today at 800-686-4360 to learn more about MicroShield 360.